Do you hate the multiple steps it takes to just uninstall your apps ?
Do you sometimes install many apps in order to find one that suits your needs, but then you hate the time it takes to uninstall the rest?
Do you need to reset/uninstall apps frequently ?
Do you install apps from outside the Play Store and can’t see icons of them automatically appear?
Wanna try getting rid of some of the bloatware your device has (*) ?
If so, this is the app for you !
This app has plenty of features, especially for rooted devices:
• Easiest uninstaller – single click on an app to uninstall it
• Install APK, APKS, APKM, XAPK files via other apps, directly
• Batch operations of apps : uninstallation, share, disable/enable, Re-install, manage, open in Play-Store or Amazon-AppStore
• APK files management
• Removed Apps history viewer
• Customizable Widgets, for uninstalling the recently installed app or clearing its internal/external data
• Normal/ROOT uninstallation of apps . Using ROOT, it’s much easier and faster
• Shows all kinds of apps, and not just those that you can launch. For example: widgets, live wallpapers, keyboards, launchers, plugins,…
• Auto-handling of apps that have admin privileges, allowing you to revoke them and uninstall the apps
• Auto add shortcuts to newly installed apps when installing them via the app
• Various operations on selected app:
• Share app as link or APK file
• Open link on play store.
• Stop app (ROOT)
• Clear internal storage (ROOT)
• Create shortcut, including hidden ones
• Search the Internet for app’s name/package
• Disable/Enable app (ROOT)
• Sort apps by size, name, package, date installed, date updated, launch time
• OS uninstallation integration
• Useful shortcuts to built in apps
• Filter apps by:
• System/user apps
• Enabled/disabled apps
• Installation path: SD card / internal storage
• Ability to uninstall system apps (Root , might not work on some cases)
• Shows app information: package name, date installed, build number, version name
• Theme chooser, including dark/light, with cards or without