A free lightweight Youtube frontend for Android.
NewPipe does not use any Google framework libraries, or the YouTube API. It only parses the website in order to gain the information it needs. Therefore this app can be used on devices without Google Services installed. Also, you don’t need a YouTube account to use NewPipe, and it’s FLOSS.
Display general information about a video
Watch YouTube videos
Listen to YouTube videos (experimental)
Select the streaming player to watch the video with
Download audio only * Open a video in Kodi
Show Next/Related videos
Search YouTube in a specific language
Watch age restricted material
Display general information about channels
Subscribe to channels
Watch videos from a channel
… and many more
– Subscription Front Page Crash Fix #1212
– Malicious error code for SoundCloud kiosk
– make click on metadata open info screen 5c8510b
– Remove beta again #1227
– remove beta build type
– remove redundant menu items
– remove global IP range label
– make MenuItems in drawer be dynamical generated
1. Debug information has been removed.
2. Languages: EN / RU / UK.
3. Removed duplicate graphics.
4. Graphics are optimized.
5. Fixed “Kiosk” to “Trends” in all languages.
6. “UltraZip” compression
7. The signature has been changed.
This app has NO advertisements