‘Yaba Sanshiro’ is implemented Sega Saturn’s hardware with software, and you can play SEGA Saturn’s game on Android devices.
For copyright protection, ‘Yaba Sanshiro’ does not include BIOS data and game. you can play your own game with these following instructions.
1. Create an ISO image file from game CD( using InfraRecorder or something )
2. Copy the file to /sdcard/yabause/games/( /sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/ on Android 10 or above)
3. Start up ‘Yaba Sanshiro’
4. Tap the game icon
Due to Scoped Storage specification. Android 10 or above devices
* Game file folder is changed from “/sdcard/yabause/games/” to “/sdcard/Android/data/org.devmiyax.yabasanshioro2.pro/files/yabause/games/”
* Game files, Save data, State data are removed when app is uninstalled
* Storage Access Framework is used when you select menu “Load Game”
In addition to the normal play, these functions are available.
* Higher resolution polygons using OpenGL ES 3.0.
* Extended internal backup memory from 32KB to 8MB.
* Copy backup data and state save data to your private cloud and share other devices